Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teamwork Tuesday: Wesley

I know, I know, I'm so bad at keeping up with these....some is better than none, right? Today's Teamwork Tuesday child is Wesley.

Wesley is eleven or twelve. He has albinism and associated vision issues. Despite his disability, he likes playing outside, especially with cars and balls, watching cartoons, and listening to stories. Poor little guy needs a family now!

As always, pray, share, donate. Wesley's grant fund is here. And Wesley's prayer warrior is holding a giveaway for him! If you donate, you can be entered to win some gorgeous jewelry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because of spam. If what you have to say is even vaguely relevant, don't worry, I'll post it. If you want me NOT to post your comment, just mention that and I won't.